Silicone Rescue Tape!
The World’s #1 Brand of Self-Fusing Silicone Tape
Silicone Rescue Tape is a self-fusing silicone repair product with infinite uses. First used by the US Military and now seen at consumer and industrial trade shows across America, Silicone Rescue Tape is the most versatile and easy-to-use emergency repair product available and the most requested brand of silicone tape in the world.
With Silicone Rescue Tape you can repair leaks on plumbing and hoses in a flash, use to insulate electrical wiring or as shrink wrap, wrap tool handles, and much, much more. Silicone Rescue Tape is the ONLY Silicone Tape actually used by the military on every US Army Vehicle & Tank as part of the US Army’s Battle Damage Assessment and Repair Kit (BDAR Kit)!
LOOK NO FURTHER – YOU’VE FOUND THE BEST EMERGENCY REPAIR TAPE ON THE MARKET!
RESCUE TAPE IS THE ULTIMATE MULTI-PURPOSE SELF-FUSING SILICONE REPAIR TAPE!
- Creates a Permanent Airtight, Watertight Seal in Seconds!
- Has an unbelievable long shelf life!
- Is Extremely Versatile with a Multitude of Uses!
- Resists Fuels, Oils, Acids, Solvents, Salt Water, Road Salt & UV Rays!
- Never Gets Gummy or Sticky like Electrical Tape or Duct Tape!
- NO MESSY CLEANUP!
RESCUE TAPE HAS INFINITE USES!
HERE ARE JUST A FEW SUGGESTIONS FOR OUR SELF-FUSING SILICONE TAPE:
- Keep it on board vehicles & equipment for emergency hose repair!
- Seal leaky hoses, pipes, tubing, lines, & fittings
- Neaten up lines and extension cords in stowage
- Wrap tools and handles for a GREAT non-slip grip!
- Wrap wiring harnesses and custom split-looming
- Waterproof electrical connections and terminals
- Use it as an emergency fan belt!
- Make emergency O-Rings
- Wrap hydraulic fittings and other exposed metal connections to help prevent corrosion
- Works even over wet, dirty, or oily surfaces!
- Use it as a tourniquet or emergency wrap over bleeding injuries
- Wrap it around ANYTHING that you want secure, and it will never leave any sticky residue!
Rescue Tape is the #1 Requested Silicone Tape by Name!
Our award-winning self-fusing silicone tape is manufactured to the highest quality possible. Sold worldwide at leading retailers and distributors, our silicone tape meets and significantly exceeds military specifications (MIL-SPEC) for silicone tape.
Rescue Tape Suggested Uses
• Emergency Radiator Hose Repair
• Water Hose & Pipe repair
• Boat Rigging
• Coating ends of Rope
• Home & Garden
• Corrosion Protection
• Electrical Insulation
• Weatherproofing Electrical Connections
• Wiring Harnesses
• Wire Bundles
• Sealing Electrical Connections
• Plumbing Repair
• Emergency O-Rings & Seals
• Sport & Tool Handles
• And much, much more!
The uses are only limited by your imagination!
Silicone Tape can be used for 1,000’s of applications! From emergency repairs to electrical wiring to waterproofing and even medical, silicone tape is truly an amazing product with a variety of use. Here are just some of the many silicone tape uses:
- Emergency hose repair
- Fixing a radiator hose
- Sealing a vacuum hose
- Wrap silicone tape around electrical connections to seal out moisture
- Fix a leak under the kitchen sink with silicone tape
- Use silicone tape to make an emergency silicone gasket
- Wrap silicone tape around a bleeding injury on fingers, arms or legs.
- Use silicone tape to create an emergency o-ring
- Wrap silicone tape around stereo wires to neaten up your stereo cabinet
- Fixing a leaking copper pipe with silicone tape
- Wrap silicone tape on your steering wheel for a high-performance grip
- Wrap silicone tape around cups and glassware to help disabled people grip their drink
- Cover foam pipe insulation with silicone tape to make an air tight waterproof protective layer.
- Wrap around your hunting bow grip for an amazing vibration reducing and non-slip grip
- Use silicone tape for solar system installation – no sticky residue like regular electrical insulation tape
- Fix a leak on a garden hose
- Wrap on camera grips and tripods to make a protective non-slip grip that leaves no residue on expensive equipment
- Fix leaky PVC pipes on household plumbing or sprinkler systems
- Use as a baseball bat grip for better sports grip and less vibration
- Keep in your earthquake preparedness kit for those unforeseen emergencies
- Use on sailboats as rigging tape for turnbuckles and spreader boot covers
- Tidy up wiring bundles by using silicone tape instead of electrical tape
- Waterproof and seal outdoor electrical connections
- Wrap silicone tape around auto wire harnesses and split looming for a durable factory look
- Repair bilge hoses or sanitation hoses on boats
- Make a temporary repair on a truck air hose
- Wrap coax connections to reduce moisture and signal loss for CB’s and amateur radio antennae
- Cover your favorite pen with a few layers of silicone tape for a comfortable grip that reduces writing fatique
- Make industrial repairs on commercial pipelines
- Fix a steam leak on heating pipes
- Cover your luggage handle with bright colored silicone tape for an easy-to-spot and comfortable grip
- Wrap silicone tape on wire plug connections to prevent premature fraying at the connection
- Cover parts with silicone tape before powder coating – then just cut away the silicone leaving no sticky residue
- Wrap silicone tape on wire or wooden hangers to prevent clothes from slipping off onto the floor
- Take a roll camping with you to fix tent poles and other camping gear
- Use silicone tape on fish aquarium hoses above or below the water
- Waterproof electrical connections near pools and hot tubs
- Cover iron cookware handles for a non-slip grip that prevents you from burning your hands
- And many, many more uses for silicone tape